Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tag, I'm it!


I guess I've been tagged! I have to think of seven things about myself, and that's not easy to do when you've just woken up LOL! Here they are:

1. I am a night owl, who is rarely in bed before 3:00 am, but also rarely up before 11:00 a.m!

2. I am a chocolate milk-aholic! I blame that on our 4 year old grandson.

3. I love to go bowling and it's the only exercise I actually enjoy.

4. I hate vacuuming and think whoever invented the vacuum should be jailed.

5. Even though I don't really enjoy summer, I am excited about spring because
I love to see the new flowers popping up in my garden. The world seems to
come alive in the spring.

6. I love Disneyworld, and can't wait to go next month to introduce our
grandson to Mickey Mouse and all the hoopla!

7. I can't watch TV or just sit and relax, without something else to keep me
busy - I guess that's why I love making teddies so much - I can sew and watch TV at the same time.

Well, there they are - now it's time to go hunting for someone to tag - that's the fun part!

1 comment:

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Welcome Home Brenda! Hope you guys had a great time in Disney!

~ Karen