Friday, March 7, 2008

NEW TEDDIES FOR EBAY







Well, I've had a bit of a rest since I posted my last bear on Ebay. I've been playing with new ideas for props and I'm pretty happy with how they've turned out. It's funny, I thought I would be bored with making teddies by now, since I've been doing it for 12 years, but it's always magical when their little faces comes to life.

The first one is Zack, the Sailor - he's 5 1/2 inces tall and is stuffed with excelsior and steel shot. He comes with his removable clothes and his hand-made vintage-style sailboat.

The second one is Quigley the Clown. He is 4 1/4 inches tall and is stuffed with excelsior and steel shot as well. He comes with his paper "balloon", and his very own antique style box. The box is covered with vintage circus ephemera.

Thanks for taking time to peek!

2 comments:

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Gorgeous Bears Brenda! I Love them both . . . you put such detail into your creations. They are soooo cute !!! ~ Karen

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Tag ! you're it! You are invited to play the "7 things about me" game and then forward it to another friend/blogger. ~ Karen