Thursday, April 16, 2009

MINIATURE PETER RABBIT SET ON EBAY!

I just can't seem to put the rabbits away yet - I just finished the cutest miniature Peter Rabbit set and listed him on Ebay tonight for a 5 day auction. When I stumbled across this tin, I knew I had to make a tiny Peter Rabbit to go with it.



Peter is a fraction over 3 inches tall and sits nicely inside the tin. He is fully jointed and stuffed with excelsior and weighted with steelshot. Peter is made from German Shulte mohair that has been hand painted,with layers of permanent heat set paints, to bring him to life. He has German amber eyes, embroiderd face and nylon whiskers. Peter wears his familiar tiny blue jacket (removable), with two Fimo carrots in the pockets. He also wears handmade removable shoes, made from wood and leather.Peter comes with his own sweet little collector tin, with an embossedPeter Rabbit on the top and pictures of him around the side.



You can see his auction by clicking "Ebay Listings" under My Links at the top of my blog. I hope you enjoy looking at him as much as I enjoyed making him!


























No comments: