Sunday, May 9, 2010

FAST FUN ON MOTHER'S DAY!

What makes a little boys heart go "pitter patter" - wheels that move and move fast LOL! Today, after delivering a lovely Mother's day treat, our grandson, Corson, got to do what he loves most of all - drive the ATV at full speed.

There is a park just around the corner from our house, with a large grassy area, just perfect for a small ATV. He's driven a few times already, but this is the first time we got the chance to watch.

Wow, it made my heart pitter patter, too, but not for the same reason - Corson was zipping all over the field, in and around obstacles so fast, we could barely see him. Almost gave us a heart attack LOL! He's very adept at manipulating the ATV around the trees and playground equipment and the park was empty because of the cold weather, so it was perfect. It would have been nicer, though, if his speed was a tad sloooooower :o) But boys will be boys, and when we saw John riding the ATV on two wheels, we now know what to expect in the future "sigh".

Ready to go!

 I understand, go slow!

I'll be a perfect angel!

Here we go!

Nice and easy!

See, I'm doing everything right!

Hmmm, I wonder if they will notice if I go a little faster?

Here comes the tricky part - the obstacles!

If the picture is blurry, will they know how fast I'm going? :o)

Gotta make sure I don't hit anything!

Aw what the heck, a boy has to enjoy himself LOL!

Next, I'm gonna learn how to do that!!!

No comments: