Monday, June 16, 2014

DON'T BLINK!

Eight years ago, we relocated to be close to our daughter and grandson.  At the time, Corson was a toddler of 2 1/2 years old.  We knew we had a short window span, before he was spending all his time with friends, but it seems to have happened in a blink of an eye.  Corson is creeping up on me in height, with only a few inches to go :(  He has lost his sweet chubby cheeks and they have been replaced with long arms and legs and a quick witt (compliments of his Papa).  I'm glad we have had this time with him, but I will always miss the little fellow, who had to put his hand on the wall, to climb up the step in our front hall and I still have his signature on our living room wall in his best kindergarten printing, that I can't bring myself to clean off.  I don't want to blink again, or he will be going off to university *sigh*.
 

No comments: